Saturday, August 07, 2010

Now that the excitement in me has died down and reality is setting in..I'm not looking forward to school so much afterall. It isn't about the work, it's about... forget it. They say people generally dislike hanging out with sad people and they'll end up abandoning these people in the end because everybody gets tired.

I wonder if that's the reason why all those friendships never lasted long enough. It came to a point where I gave up caring. But in the end, I'm still not able to. That gap in my heart is far too big.

I just wish there was someone who would care for me no matter what, isn't it pointless to appear to be happy just because we want others to talk to us? My friends come and go, and I get so affected time after time. We'd be extremely close for awhile and somehow we'd end up being just acquaintances. It makes me wonder just how much I mean to them. They're mostly my emotions' fault, I admit.

Maybe they're just too tired being around me. Are you?

No comments: